Monday, December 20, 2010

My New Years Resolution 2010

My new years resolution is to see every film that I have not seen from the AFI top 100 and also Best Picture Oscar winners. There are several films on the list I have seen, but not all of them. There are 119 films total that I want to see. These range from AFI top 100's Birth of a Nation to Best Picture winner Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. I will post a list of the films I have seen and the ones I still have to see soon. As of today, January 2nd, I can mark 12 Angry Men off my list. I watched the 1957 AFI top 100 film earlier this afternoon. I thought it was a very good film, probably my favorite Henry Fonda film I've seen. I also liked the performances of Lee J Cobb, Jack Klugman, and Jack Warden. It was directed by Sidney Lumet who also directed Before the Devil Knows your Dead 50 years after this film. I liked the one location setting and strong ensemble. Kassy thought it was boring. I'll give updated periodically on the films I have seen and ask for help if there are any hard to find ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment